Visit the Website https://www.rupay.co.in/rupay-offers for all offer’s on your Rupay Debit Card
Vishal Mega Mart – RuPay Campaign Terms &
1) RuPay Cardholders will get 10% discount at Vishal Mega Mart for on a single minimum purchase of Rs. 3000 /- (Store
List in Annexure – 1)
2) Offer Period: 4
th Jan – 2
nd Feb’2020 (Both days inclusive).
3) Maximum discount of Rs.300/- per RuPay card during campaign period.
4) Maximum one transaction per card is eligible for discount campaign period.
5) In order to avail the discount, the total payment needs to be made using a RuPay Debit/Credit/Pre paid card.
6) Offer discount will be processed by Vishal Mega Mart at the billing counter at the time of purchase and will reflect on
7) The discount is applicable on a single transaction and bills cannot be clubbed to avail the discount.
8) Offer valid on transactions done and live RuPay Bank Debit /Credit /Pre Paid Cards only.
9) This offer cannot be clubbed with any other bank offer at the stores.
10) Offer is applicable on retail sales only.
11) Offer is subject to availability of products at the sole discretion of Airplaza Retail Holdings Private Limited.
12) The offer will be valid during the promotion period only which will be at the sole discretion of Airplaza Retail Holdings
Private Limited & National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI).
13) Airplaza Retail & NPCI retains the right to change or discontinue the offer at any time during the promotion period
without prior notice.
14) All Customer Queries/dispute on the offer should be raised within 3 days from invoice date. For any disputes, the
customer needs to furnish a scanned copy of the charge slip and Invoice for the case to be taken for further
15) The decision of Airplaza Retail & NPCI will be final and binding on all and any correspondence in this regard will not
16) Airplaza Retail and NPCI reserve the right at any time, without notice, to add/alter/change/ or vary any or all of these
terms and conditions or to replace, entire or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this offer or not,
or to withdraw it altogether.
17) NPCI will not be responsible or liable in case the offer is not configured or could not be availed due to malfunction,
delay, traffic congestion on any telephone network or line, computer on-line system, servers or providers, computer
equipment, software, or website.
18) The participation in the offer is entirely voluntary and it is understood, that the participation by the RuPay Cardholders
shall be deemed to have been made on a voluntary basis.
19) In case of all matters relating to the offer including any dispute or discrepancy relating to the offer or eligibility of any
RuPay Cardholder, NPCI decision shall be final and binding on RuPay Cardholders in all respects.
20) The terms and conditions governing the offer shall be in addition to and not in substitution / derogation to the Primary
Terms and Conditions governing the RuPay Debit Card /Credit card /Prepaid card issued by NPCI member banks
21) NPCI only offers discount on purchase of goods and services of the Merchant by using Rupay Debit/Credit/Pre Paid
and NPCI holds out no warranty or makes no representation about the quality, delivery or otherwise of the goods
and services offered/sold by the Merchant.
22) Any dispute or claim regarding the goods and services must be resolved by the Customer with the Merchant directly
without any reference to NPCI. Additional discount offered by the NPCI is solely for promoting usage of RuPay
Debit/Credit/Pre Paid card.
23) NPCI shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any loss/ damage/ claim that may arise out of use or otherwise
of any goods/ services availed of by the Card Holder/s under the offer.
24) All taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues and charges payable in connection with the benefits accruing under
the offer shall be borne solely by the cardholder and NPCI will not be liable in any manner whatsoever for any such
taxes, duties, levies or other statutory dues.
25) NPCI shall not be obliged to make any public announcements to intimate the successful Cardholders about the
discount under the offer.
26) Any person taking the advantage of this offer shall be deemed to have read, understood and accepted these terms
27) Any dispute relating to the offer or the terms and conditions shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts in